I have finally said goodbye to my job I have had for the past 2 1/2 years and it feels sooooooooooooooo GOOD! It was an eye opening experience to see how low some people can be when I put my notice in... that's all I'll say! I'm going to start working part time and work on finally getting my photography business up and running! I'm so excited and I have so many idea's in my head. Cross your fingers everyone! 
I have to say the new year has been good for D and I. He has been number 1 for 3 months in a row now at work and he just won a flat screen TV!!! I'm so PROUD of him! He ended up exchanging the TV for and bigger one and it's pretty awesome! My Mom and Dad helped us pick it up since you know it's not going to fit in the Mini. Dad also mounted it on the wall for us, D helped!
Our place is coming together quit well I have to say. In a couple weeks were going to have our house warming party and I'm starting to wonder if were going to have enough room! No matter what I'm looking forward to it. 

The holidays were nice. We spent Christmas with D's family and we had a quite and relaxing New Year. 


December and January have been very busy with birthdays and party's! It's been nice spend more time with friend and it's been nice making new friends!


2 comments:
Yay! FINALLY! hahah!
I absolutely love, love, love the red dress!!! You know me. :0)
It has been a nice start to a new year.
Love you!
-Big Sis
Thanks so much for coming to our party.. can't wait for your house warming!!
Post a Comment